Jun. 07, 2021
Veterinary drug packaging is an important part of veterinary drugs. It plays a role in the protection of drugs and brand promotion in the circulation of products. According to national regulations, veterinary drug packaging must be printed or affixed with a label, and the words "for veterinary use" should be marked in a prominent position.
According to the "Administrative Measures on Labels and Instructions of Veterinary Drugs" (Order No. 22 of the Ministry of Agriculture), the labels on the packaging of veterinary drugs should meet the following basic requirements:
1. Veterinary drug products (except APIs) must use both the inner packaging label and the outer packaging label.
2. The label of the inner packaging must indicate the veterinary identification, the name of the veterinary drug, the indication (or function and indication), the content/packing specification, the approval number or the number of the "Imported Veterinary Drug Registration License", production date, production batch number, and expiry date , Production company information, etc. Due to the limitation of packaging size, all the contents mentioned above cannot be indicated for injection or oral products such as safety and vials. The items can be appropriately reduced, but at least the name of the veterinary drug, content specification, and production batch number must be indicated.
3. The outer packaging label must indicate the veterinary identification, the name of the veterinary drug, the main ingredient, the indication (or function and indication), the usage and dosage, the content/packing specification, the approval number or the certificate number of the "Imported Veterinary Drug Registration License", Production date, production batch number, expiry date, withdrawal period, storage, packaging quantity, production company information, etc.
4. The label of veterinary raw materials must indicate the name of the veterinary drug, packaging specifications, production date, production batch number, expiration date, transportation precautions or other markings, storage, approval number, manufacturer information, etc.
5. Those with special requirements for storage must be clearly marked on the label.
6. The validity period of veterinary drugs is marked in the order of year and month. The year is represented by four digits and the month is represented by two digits, such as "valid until September 2002" or "valid until 2002.09".
In addition, for the labels of veterinary prescription drugs and non-prescription drugs, in addition to the above content on the veterinary drug packaging, the special signs of prescription drugs and non-prescription drugs specified by the veterinary administrative department of the State Council should also be printed.
Mob.: +86 157 3193 8681
E-mail: [email protected]
whatsapp/wechat: +86 15731938681