Mar. 17, 2021
Cockroaches have tenacious vitality. They can be seen in the kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. Cockroaches carry a variety of pathogens, which are easy to breed bacteria, and eradicating cockroaches has become a major problem. Cockroach-killing drugs include aerosols, insecticide powder, smoke bombs, etc. Among many insecticide drugs, cockroach-killing gel baits in the form of infusion devices have quietly emerged in the market.
The cockroach-killing gel bait for the veterinary syringe is a long-acting insecticide for stomach poison, which can be used in a variety of environments. It has the characteristics of good cockroach-killing effect, less medication, and convenient use. When using this kind of anti-cockroach gel bait, you need to pay attention to the following items:
1. The application time should be between 8:00-9:00 in the evening as far as possible. This time is the peak period for cockroaches to come out for food, which has a better effect of killing cockroaches.
2. In order to ensure the complete elimination of cockroaches, pay attention to the scope of the medicine when using the perfusion device to kill the cockroaches with glue bait. Place the medicine on the places where cockroaches are prone to infestation to ensure that no matter where the cockroaches go, they can eat the glue and be wiped out. .
3. When distributing medicine, follow the principle of "smaller amount and more", point one spot every 15-20 cm, and place more medicine on places where cockroaches are seriously harmed.
4. When distributing medicine, try to place it in gaps, corners and other places that are not easy to wipe off. As long as there is a glue bait, it will generally be effective within two years.
5. Avoid applying pesticides at high temperatures exceeding 40°C, places exposed to direct sunlight, or surfaces contaminated by strong acids, chemical pesticides, etc.
6. Cockroach-killing plastic bait for the perfusion device should be placed out of the reach of children and pets to avoid accidental ingestion.
The above are some precautions when using the infusion bait to eliminate cockroaches. It takes a process to eliminate cockroaches, especially stomach poison drugs. Cockroaches will gradually die 1-7 days after eating the bait. Therefore, the cockroach elimination work will be completed in a short time. Live cockroaches will still be seen inside. As the effect of the medicine gradually comes into play, there will be more and more dead cockroaches, so attention should be paid to timely treatment.