Feb. 17, 2021
Recently, officials reported that a wild swans H5N8 subtype highly pathogenic avian influenza had occurred in Beijing’s Yuanmingyuan Relics Park, with 3 cases and 3 deaths. After the outbreak, the local area immediately activated an emergency response mechanism, carried out emergency treatment, disinfected the surrounding environment, and treated all sick and dead wild birds in a harmless manner.
Since last year, wild and poultry H5N8 epidemics have occurred in a considerable area in Europe, the Middle East, and East Asia. Relevant data show that Japan has culled 7.11 million chickens due to the avian influenza epidemic; to prevent the spread of the avian influenza epidemic, South Korea culled nearly 20 million poultry; 61 farms in France are now highly pathogenic avian influenza; Avian influenza outbreaks in 7 states have begun to eliminate urgently...
Avian influenza is an infectious disease in birds caused by a strain of influenza A virus. It can cause a wide range of symptoms, from undetectable diseases to rapidly fatal diseases that can cause severe epidemics. Spread, some poultry farms are also prone to outbreaks of bird flu. For the highly contagious avian influenza, the key is to vaccinate in advance and reduce the incidence.
To ensure the effect of vaccination, the following matters should be noted during vaccination:
1. Carefully observe the veterinary packaging of the vaccine bottle before immunization. If the packaging leaks, the vaccine is mixed with impurities, and the emulsion is broken, it cannot be used;
2. The needles, syringes and other utensils used for vaccine injection should be disinfected in advance to avoid contamination;
3. Do not immunize birds that have been infected with avian influenza or have abnormal health conditions;
4. Before using the vaccine, return the vaccine to normal temperature and shake it well;
5. After the vaccine bottle is unsealed, the medicine must be used up on the same day;
6. Used vaccine bottles, injection equipment and unused vaccines should be treated in a harmless manner.
Early immunization with avian influenza vaccine is an effective way to reduce the incidence of epidemics. Farmers should fully understand the importance of early immunization, reduce the incidence, and improve the economic benefits of breeding.
Mob.: +86 157 3193 8681
E-mail: [email protected]
whatsapp/wechat: +86 15731938681