Aug. 24, 2021
At present, the form of drug packaging is constantly being developed, and the veterinary syringe is a new type of packaging that can store drugs and have the function of drug delivery.
The veterinary syringe is composed of a sleeve, a push rod, a piston, a protective cap, and a positioning ring. It has the advantages of convenient use, reduced pollution and residue, etc. The five common application scenarios are as follows:
1. Pet nutrition cream: The pet industry is developing rapidly. As a nutritional supplement for pets with weak physique such as newborn pets, postpartum, and sterilization, pet nutrition cream has also ushered in rapid development. The packaging is convenient to use, and the design of the positioning ring can also control the feeding dose, so as to realize the scientific feeding of pets.
2. Anti-inflammatory drugs for dairy cows: mainly used for the packaging of drugs for dairy cow mastitis and endometritis, and can be administered with the help of catheters to reduce pollution.
3. Cockroach medicine: When used in the packaging of cockroach medicine, the thin-head design is adopted to allow the medicine to reach all corners of the cockroach infestation such as door cracks and wall cracks, and completely eliminate cockroaches.
4. Horse oral paste: It is mainly used in some nutritional creams, anthelmintics and other medicines. Horses are larger in size, and the medicines in this kind of packaging are more convenient for administration.
5. Lubricating grease: Compared with the lubricating oil in the form of drops, the grease packaged in a veterinary syringe can accurately control the dosage during use without causing excessive lubrication. It is an efficient packaging form.
The above are five common application scenarios for prefilled syringes. As market demand continues to deepen, this packaging will continue to innovate and be applied to more scenarios.