Apr. 15, 2021
The veterinary syringe is a new type of packaging. It has both drug storage and injection functions, convenient operation and reduced pollution. It is mainly used in the packaging of dairy cow mastitis, endometritis and other drugs. As a new type of packaging, what should be paid attention to when using a veterinary paste syringe?
The plastic horse syringe is generally made of polypropylene material, and its structure is mainly pipe sleeve, push rod, piston, positioning ring and protective cap. In order to achieve a good therapeutic effect, the following points should be paid attention to when using the syringe:
1. The operator should do his own disinfection work before using the veterinary perfusion device to avoid pollution;
2. Before using the veterinary infusion device, carefully observe whether the packaging is complete, whether there is any leakage, etc.;
3. Carefully check the expiration date of the drug to see if the drug solution has exceeded the expiration date to ensure the effectiveness of the drug;
4. The veterinary syringe is a one-time filling product, and it is destroyed after use, and it is forbidden to reuse it;
5. The packaging after use should be treated in a centralized and pollution-free manner to prevent secondary pollution to the farm.
The above are the points that need to be paid attention to when using the syringe. The therapeutic effect of veterinary drugs is not only reflected in the composition of the drug, but also has a lot to do with the operation links during administration. While pursuing innovations in veterinary packaging, pharmaceutical companies also need to do a good job in popularizing the knowledge of the use of new packaging to ensure that the drugs achieve good therapeutic effects